1. Heat your frying pan on low heat.
2. Sift together the first six ingredients (through salt).
3. Whisk the eggs and vanilla and add to the dry ingredients mixture.
4. Once it is mixed add the pumpkin and slowly add the almond milk until it is the desired consistency. Feel free to add more almond milk if the batter is not the right consistency. You will want a thick batter for these pancakes.
5. Spray pan with cooking spray and pour a 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Cover and cook. Once the edges are golden brown and the pancake bubbles on top flip the pancake over and cook for one more minute, covered.
Amanda Klecker, All Day Activewear